Skilled South Florida Attorney Fights for the Rights and Freedom of the Criminally Accused
Determined Coral Gables criminal defense lawyer pursues justice for clients
Alvarez Law, LLC in Coral Gables provides insightful counsel and tireless legal advocacy to clients facing a variety of criminal charges. If you’ve been arrested, the attorney you select can have a significant impact on the outcome of your case. I am David Alvarez, the firm’s managing attorney, and I have more than 27 years of experience defending the rights of clients accused of state and federal crimes. Whether you have been charged with DUI, a drug crime, a violent crime, a white collar crime or something else, you can depend on my firm to fight for you.
Determined defense attorney offers individualized attention
When you choose my law firm to defend you against criminal charges, you will benefit from my:
- Defense experience — Since 1994, I have been dedicated to advocating for the interests of my clients. I understand the Florida criminal justice system and know what it takes to protect my clients’ rights.
- Strategic focus — When I take a case, my focus is on achieving the best outcome possible. I take a proactive and aggressive approach to defending the accused and work to have charges dropped or reduced whenever possible.
- Personalized attention — I understand you don’t have time to wait or play games when your freedom is on the line, which is why I provide each client with the personalized attention they deserve and remain highly accessible in order to address each concern.
Starting with your free consultation, you will recognize my commitment to safeguarding the rights of my clients and understand why people throughout the area seek out my services.
Experienced lawyer builds a strong defense against allegations of criminal acts
If you have been charged with a crime in South Florida, my firm can give you strong criminal defense representation for a full range of state and federal charges, including:
- Felonies and misdemeanors — My firm defends clients against a wide range of felony and misdemeanor charges in state and federal courts, including theft, assault and battery, drug crimes, DUI, domestic violence and gun and weapons crimes. I also provide steadfast representation for clients accused of white collar crimes such as fraud and embezzlement.
- Juvenile offenses —I have extensive experience with juvenile justice law in Florida and will look to reach an appropriate resolution that protects your child’s future.
- Post-arrest or conviction issues — Your legal troubles may not end after an arrest or conviction. I also help clients manage issues related to alleged parole and probation violations.
My firm has a proven track record of working diligently on behalf of its clients, and I promise to do the same for you.
Contact a qualified South Florida criminal defense attorney for a free consultation
Alvarez Law, LLC exclusively handles criminal law matters for clients throughout South Florida. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, call me today at 305-306-0758 or contact me online to schedule your free case consultation.